“New DaysInn location visit”

Days Inn Edmonton South
Ranked #32 of 93 Hotels in Edmonton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
VERNON
Reviewed December 9, 2012

My First night was terrible . Guests were in the stairwell fighting from 03:00 to 04:00 my first night there , I gave it one more night then I wasgoing to check out , but noisy guests must have left . Room 102 which I was checked into is right by the back door and stairwell . Walls are paper thin and you can hear evryone stomping up and down the stairs . The counter where my coffee pot sat was not wipe for my whole stay , but bathroom was clean .

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank CALVIN C
DaysInnS-GM, General Manager at Days Inn Edmonton South, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Dear guest
My Sincerest apologies for the noise disturbance on your first night. It is always so terrible when your sleep is disturbed by impolite guests. I hope we were able to address the situation if you called the front desk. Unfortunately I don't have the dates of your stay or your name so I can't follow up with you. The remainder of your stay seemed to have been better. We hope you will give us another try and we will try to put you on the top floor and away from the stairwell where it isn't as noisy.

Zelia Silva
OKOTOKS
Reviewed December 4, 2012

This particular Days Inn is very close to the venue that my son needed to be at for his competition over a 4-day meet in Edmonton. Breakfast is provided each morning with a good variety, including the waffles that my son enjoys. To add to that there is a Tim Horton's directly across the street where I could pick up my morning tea on the way to the pool. During these competitions weekends we don't spend a lot of time at the hotel anyway so the rooms were more than adequate for our immediate needs. Nice to have a fridge/microwave to stock snacks and heat up meals. I would recommend this hotel to travellers based on value and its proximity to amenities and venues.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Sherri

We appreciate that you chose our hotel for visit to Edmonton and for posting your comments on this site.
Thank you so much for your time to do so and we hope you will choose us again in the future.

Zelia Silva