“Great service”

Days Inn Edmonton South
Ranked #29 of 93 Hotels in Edmonton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Nanton, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

My stay was for several days. When I arrived I found the room very clean. However on closer inspection (when I went to make a cup of coffee) I found an old used coffee filter in the coffee maker. Over the next couple of days I felt that there were shortcomings in the cleaning of the room. Often used mugs were not removed, and there was often only 2 mugs and no glasses or paper cups available. My room was not cleaned at all one day! I reuse towels when reasonable, but running out of towels is not great.
I like the white towels and the white sheets and bed cover it seems cleaner that way.
Overall the roon was good, and I know the hotel was busy, but a little more attention to knowing which rooms need cleaned and completing the cleaning would help.
I appreciated the friendliness of the front desk and the cookies!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnS-GM, General Manager at Days Inn Edmonton South, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on this site. I do apologize for the things that we missed during your stay, I hope that you went to the front desk to notify them of this right away so we could correct our mistakes. I am happy that the staff that you did encounter were very friendly and helpful, thank you for the compliment. We hope you give us another chance, we'd love to accommodate you again.

Zelia Silva
saskatchewan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

Good Hotel and location for a weekend in Edmonton. This hotel is close to Whyte Ave. and has easy access to numerous parts of Edmonton. Good Rest. are close by. Easy to get to coming from Saskatoon.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Mojito,

Thank you for posting your review on this site, I appreciate it. I am glad that our location was beneficial to your plans that you had in the city. We hope that your next visit to Edmonton will include the Days Inn Edmonton South.

Zelia Silva