“Great” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Moxie's Grill & Bar

Moxie's Grill & Bar
Ranked #300 of 2,376 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Moxie's Grill & Bar, Northwest Edmonton's casual dining restaurant at Kingsway Mall. Featuring a great lunch and dinner menu, full bar, daily drink specials and patio. Open late.
Edmonton, Canada
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

It was great. Spent my cousin’s birthday at moxie’s with friends and felt that the service for a group was excellent. Food and drinks, always good.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Spruce Grove, Alberta Canada
“Good food but useless server.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

I went to Moxie's with some co-worker's for a going-away party. We reserved a table for 12 and when we got there, it was a very tight fit because they put a table together with a booth, so we asked for an extra chair. The server informed us that there were no additional chairs available in the entire restaurant and all the other tables were booked so we could not move. Funny thing, because another server had no problem getting us some additional chairs....our server also had a bit of an attitude and other members of the group noticed as well. The food was good and took an average amount of time. The drinks were good but I had to ask the server for refills each time, he never offered. I thought the menu was great but honestly, the awful service was enough to make me not recommend Moxie's EVER. The people in the service industry need to realize that it is their JOB to serve and if they don't like it, then get a new job! This is Alberta, you are only a server if you CHOOSE to be. If I ever go back to Moxie's, it will NOT be the one on 137 ave.

Visited April 2012
edmonton
“An oxie spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2012

You could watch hockey game and eat in bar area. very clean staff exceptional, friendly professional, swift.
I am lactose intolerant so the manager even came to discuss how he could serve me better.

Visited November 2011
Edmonton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Moxie's by airport”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

Food was excelent. service fair. A little on the noisy side.

Edmonton, AB
“Not that great, average at best.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2012

Went for my husbands birthday dinner (last minute choice). No complaints about the service, she was attentive BUT the food portions were disappointing. The Beef dip only came with the bottom of the bun. And it was tiny! My husband felt like he was on a diet! All and all I think the place is OK, alittle over priced for what you get. I go here every so often and have yet to be wowed. BP's has better food for petes sake :)