“Excellent meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Wildflower Grill

Wildflower Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Wildflower Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 2,393 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Canadian, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Wildflower features world-class "New Canadian Cuisine" within a cutting-edge design. Eye-popping presentations, global influences, an extensive wine list, seasoned professional service, and a warm feeling round out a fantastic dining experience.
Nanoose Bay, Canada
“Excellent meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Hadn't been here for over a year, and should have been. Our meal was excellent. I had the Sable Fish, and it was delicious. Service was very good, and this restaurant has one of the best Canadian wine lists I have seen in Edmonton.

• Visited August 2013

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“One of my favourite Edmonton restaurants”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

The Wildflower Grill is a lovely combination of upscale, funky, warm, and still feels special. I've eaten there several times as I stay at The Matrix (to which it is attached) and have never been disappointed. The beef carpaccio is an excellent appetizer, the mozzarella salad delicious and beautiful presented, and the "risotto of the day" never disappoints. The Joel Gott Cab Sav is one of my favourite red wines and we were particularly please by our server (Andy) who was both professional and incredibly fun - impressive service and excellent food. Make reservations, especially midweek, as the place is very popular.

1 Thank Karen D
Edmonton, Canada
“Ask for Andy's section!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

My sister and I have dined at Wildflower Grill a number of times and always been happy with our meals and service.
Last night we had a server whom escalated our enjoyment of the Wildflower dining experience. Andy was a perfect balance of excellent service sprinkled with the ability to convey a personal connection (tapping into our unique needs and maximizing our sense of fun). The food was exceptional as always. Thank you Andy!!!

1 Thank JanD389
Alberta
“Very fine anniversary supper”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

We enjoyed an excellent dinner last night for our anniversary, it started with a complementary glass of sparkling wine. Our meal started off with two huge appetizers, crab cakes and short ribs. The crab was crisp on the outside and tender inside, the short ribs were unbelievable, about 2" each and so tender that when I tried to pick one up with my fork all I managed to get was a small piece. Both were very flavourful and more than the two of us needed for a starter. We were then treated to fresh bread hot in it's own bowl and then a amuse bouche of salmon and melon, just lovely. Our mains were chicken and lamb, the chefs continued with two cooked to perfection and flavourful meals. Dessert consisted of strawberry shortcake, there was several different strawberry flavours depending upon where you took your mouthful. We will definitely be returning again to this fine restaurant.

1 Thank pgpg5860
Duncan, BC
“Brunch was excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

This was my first visit to the Wildflower Grill. The outdoor patio is beautifully landscaped. The interior and menu is definately upscale. Jamacian Blue coffee (the world's absolute BEST) is served in a French Press at the table. Brunch items were unique and beautifully presented. The Eggs Benedict Two Ways was delicious. The Deconstructed Seafood Fritatta fresh tasting and plentiful. Think about sharing. The portions are more than one can eat. Service was attentive and courteous. If you want attentive but unobtrusive service ask to be seated in Dave's section. We were well taken care of and didn't need to ask for anything. I will definately return.

1 Thank ISunshineseekers