“salty, tacky and overall sad location!!!”

Acqua Marina Italian Restaurant
Ranked #573 of 2,575 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2011

we went for lunch at the acqua marina restaurant today, all i can say is salty, tacky decor and a very sad place to be! the food was salty, oily and my fettucini alfredo tasted like fish!! yuck! will never go there again!

2  Thank cynthia b

Reviewed September 10, 2011

I read in the Sun the other day an article about Ed Gibbons (one of the city councellors). He listed this place as his favorite resteraunt, so I decided to check it out, as I am always interested in trying new and different resteraunts. I was amazed, the atmosphere was amazing, the food delicious, and the service was awesome. I will definately have to go back there again soon.

Reviewed May 10, 2011

I stumbled upon this place while killing time in the north end. I was surprised to find such a touch of class nestled among all the fast food places, and big chain restaurants of the area. The food was outstanding. Everything was remarkably fresh, and had that unmistakable taste of being homemade. Brought back memories of eating at my grandmother's with all the wonderful flavor. The service was unmatched, and I was amazed when the owner/head chef actually came out to visit, and make sure that we were enjoying our meal. You don't get that kind of service these days anywhere else. I highly recommend it to everyone out there.

1  Thank roamingfoodtaster
Reviewed September 20, 2009

I went out with my husband for our 4th anniversary to Aqua Marina.....I think its the best choice we made on that day!!!

The service was great and they were very friendly... The atmosphere was pretty romantic and the lights and decor were pretty romantic as well...... The food was more than FANTASTIC!!! We had this Mama Rosa soup and Lasagna..I must say the Lasagna is the best in town!! Everyone should go to this restaurant cuz its Excellent in every single way from service to the atmosphere!
Susan

Reviewed July 25, 2009

i recommend this place to everyone who loves real italian food. I go there very often and always get something different and it always tastes great. the prices are fair, the dishes are huge and service is great