“Expensive for what you get”

Ricky's All Day Grill
Ranked #1,839 of 2,575 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Not a cheap place for the average family to eat at. Service needs some training. The menu what seems to be offering a lot but its a little short of appealing. What more can I say than if there is another restaurant close by why not try them instead

Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is the second visit to this restaurant. The first there were 6 of us and the second time there were 3. On both ocasions the service was a little slow, but the food was hot and excellent when it arrived at our table. Aside from very good hamburger plates the liver and onions and the veal were superb. We will definitly return as the value was also tops.

Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

No matter where you find a Ricki's, it usually never disappoints. From milkshakes to liver and onions, this diner delivers.

We ordered the Atomic Onion Tree for the first time. Nice, crispy rings piled on a metal pole artived, but I am old school. While the dipping sauce was tasty, nothing takes the place of malt vinegar on rings.

Our very lovely and attentive waitress, Celine, could not help us out. No malt vinegar in the place.

That is a big miss, Ricki's.

But good value and service can usually be expected from any Ricki's location, so long as you are seeking tasty old-fashioned American cuisine.

PS Big Rock Grasshopper ale goes well with onion rings.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We went to the one located on 15987 97 Street Northwest, Edmonton. Service was very good. We were seated right away and the waiter came back to our table often to make sure everything was good. Both me and my boyfriend had the big waffle breakfast and it very very good. The bacon was cooked perfectly, as well as the eggs and ham. The waffle is what really made the meal. It was a buttermilk waffle and probably the best waffle I've ever had my life. I will defiantly be going back soon!
They serve breakfast until 4pm daily too which is awesome for us breakfast lovers.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

We arrived and were seated promptly. Service was good but the food was just average. The prices were the about the same as any establishment so I think I would eat elsewhere next time.