“Tried to screw me”

Neighborhood: McCauley
Fort St. John, Canada
“Tried to screw me”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

I had actually heard a lot about this place so on a snowy day while visiting edmonton I decided to try it. Went on the website to look at the menu and saw they delivered within 10 km if over 25 dollars. I ordered a 30 dollar plus tab worth of food. Actually spent a good half hour poori g over the menu and thinking about the awesome meal I was going to have.

I called ony order and had to repeat it three times. No problem for good food I thought. Who cares. Then he refused to deliver it unless I have another 8 bucks. I said that's not what the website says. Oh well was the reply. Yeah oh well. You made an enemy today sir.

2 Thank FlyingEvilMonkey

Edmonton, Canada
“Best Congee in E- Town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

So, far this is one of my favorite Chinese restaurnt in Edmonton Town. They have the best Congee ever! I never miss to order this on my meal everytime we come here. The taste of the food is consistent - its a WOW food for me, fast and cheap and tasty! Will always be back :)

• Visited August 2012
Edmonton, Canada
“Good food, Quick service...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

The place offers a wide range of asian food selections. Stir fry noodles and set dinner are excellent choices. there is a bakery shop on the first floor of the restaurant with a lot of goodies. I recommend this restaurant.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Selfie-2014
Edmonton, Canada
“Come for the food not the decor”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012

The Garden Bakery restaurant is small and there are very few large tables to accommodate more then 4 people with the majority being booths. The menu offers a variety of noodle, rice, and soup dishes. The last time I came, we had the rice noodle dish and wonton soup. The food arrives quickly after ordering and it is good and good value. Don't expect much for service as the servers are usually the cleaning tables, taking orders, and running the cash register. But if you are looking for good and cheap food, this is a good place to come.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank LovingSunandSand
edmonton
“great buns and food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2011

I love the coconut cocktail bun and the others are great. They have a dish with peaches and shrimp - I don't know the name but it's great.