“Worst service I have encountered pretty much ever.”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Absolutely Edibles Cafe - CLOSED

Absolutely Edibles Cafe
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating
“Worst service I have encountered pretty much ever.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

Made a reservation 1 week in advance. Got there and was told they overbooked. However there were at least 4 tables available. I took pictures and posted. Stood at the door and waited for takeout which was soggy and nasty. I will never ever return.

• Visited April 2013

“Extensive Menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

Four friends were thoroughly stuffed after sharing the European salad, the edibles dip sampler, two pizzas and a dessert. Caramelized beets and goat cheese were a nice addition to the delicious salad. The 9 different dips, from tapenade to baba ganoush, served with pita crisps were a tad bland. The stone oven majic mushroom pizza was outstanding, the Thai chicken pizza good but the length of the pea shoots on top made it slightly difficult to eat. The Mississippi mud pie looked and tasted decadent.

• Visited March 2013
Edmonton
“Excellent selections”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

Lots of vegitarian options as well as catering to carnivors. It was hard to make up our minds on what to try as it all sounded delicious. Of all the thing we ordered, the sweet potatoe skins were the best. Highly recomend them. The vegan sliders we ok but they need to change the buns they come on, a multi grain would be healthier and taste better than the plain, tasteless white buns used. Intrigued by the kangaroo burger but stuck with vegitarian options. They also catered my now husbands batchlor party and all the guys RAVED about the food, they couldn't stop talking about how amazing it was. I was meeting a friend there and a little trouble finding it so I called them and the girl who answered came outside in the snow to see if she could see me and help me find it. Will be returning for date night with my husband.

• Visited February 2013
“Very unique experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

I've been here a couple times and its always a very unique dinner out. The sliders are delicious as well as the spanikopita and the lettuce wraps. We always have really good service and its a very enjoyable atmosphere.

Edmonton, Canada
“Healthy Menu, Good Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

The decor is contemporary & very nice, I sat in a very comfortable soft leather arm chairs. It is a small room with many healthy, fresh, local & organic selections. We started with Vegan Triple Sliders, vegan burgers mini style, one, Black bean,veggies & fresh herbs topped with chipotle cream. The second one, Lentil , Soya sirloin fresh veggies topped with humus, lettuce & tomato. And the third was a Chick Pea with middle eastern herbs & spices topped with edamame puree. My wife had a nice glass of Melbec, For our main course the portions are huge. I had the Steamed Mussels sauteed in garlic, white wine, fresh herbs, onions, peppers.,tomato and a touch of cream. I had extra vegetables in place of the rice pilaf & baguette. The mussels were not shelled and were bland. My wife had the Wild Mushroom Tendertips; tenderloin tips marinated and char broiled , smothered in wild mushroom sauce. We went without the garlic smashed potatoes, and had extra seasonal steamed vegetable and organic mixed greens with raspberry vinaigrette. the waiter was very personable and quite helpful. I have a weakness for Oreo crust so for dessert we indulged in Mississippi Mud Pie; Layers of Vanilla & chocolate ice cream filled with chunks of peanut butter, chocolate ganache, brownies, caramel, whipped cream and pecans, cream chocolate & caramel

• Visited October 2012