“Simply the best Italian Food I have ever had (and I have been to Italy)”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 12, 2011

Had the Lemon Veal dish. For 24.95 - it was the best veal preparation i have had in a long time. Perfect blend of spices with extremely tender meat.
Will definitely be back for more - and do highly recommend this place.

The waiters are also quite knowledgeable about the matching wine and other drinks. plus fast service.

1  Thank Thecageybee2day
There are newer reviews for Allegro Italian Kitchen

Reviewed May 2, 2010

Yes, the food was good but my oath, this restaurant is loud! If you are looking for a quiet, romantic dinner with soft Italian music playing in the background, this is definitely not the place for you. It was difficult to carry on a conversation, to say the very least. The overall din in the room was such that my husband and I had to practically shout in order to hear each other. It was an uncomfortable atmosphere and quite frankly, we couldn't wait to get out of there.

That said, we did find our meals quite tasty and well-prepared with fresh ingredients, albeit somewhat overpriced.

We won't be back...not because of the food, but because of the lack of ambiance. It is certainly no place to relax and unwind, which is what we like to do when we dine out.

1  Thank UrbanCritic
Reviewed March 24, 2010

Love the entire menu.. especially the seafood linguini... and they have amazing specials.

Reviewed August 23, 2009

Loved this restaurant and it's other location downtown. The food is excellant and a perfect way to spend a romantic evening. My husband and I go every few months and are always happy to return.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook