“Love The Soup”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Oliver
Description: Famoso is a casual pizzeria serving authentic Neapolitan pizzas made with high quality ingredients in a domed Italian oven. Ideal for a quick lunch or a night out. Enjoy with wine, cocktails and beer.
Canada
“Love The Soup”
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten at a couple of locations. I always get the tomato bisque. I will get some to go for the next day. I have tried various pizzas and have enjoyed them all. The Sophia Loreen is one of my faves, as is the vegetarian panni. Most times we just order the soup and an order of Flat Bread with tatziki and hummus. The atmosphere of the place is good as is the service.

Visited May 2013

Edmonton, Canada
“Busy like a bar but friendly like at home”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Lots of people and action happening but we still felt like we had our space and privacy. We go there because we love the food and drink. Dessert is great too. The price is right and we usually bring food home for lunch the next day

Visited May 2013
“A family favorite!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We have been to and ordered from Famoso at least 5 times since the Sherwood Park location opened, and we have never had much of a complaint. The pizza is fantastic, but they don't focus just on that and forget the rest. Desserts are to die for and fresh, drinks are well done, and the soup is delicious. The only thing we've ever had to say about it negatively is the atmosphere is very loud, and the ordering system (you have to go up to the counter to order) is not my favorite.

Visited October 2012
Edmonton, Canada
“Favorite comfort food… in their 4 locations..”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I think we visit famoso Neapolitan pizza once every two weeks or so. We won't get tired of their fast service and great pizzas oh! And the savory tomato soup is my favorite ever! :) once on a time I like to pamper myself and I get the Nutella crepe! Is the best! :)
Oh and my hubby is fan of the bellini to start with the appetizers. And doesn’t matter with location, we have been in the 4 of them and its always the same good stuff.

• Visited April 2013
Sherwood Park, Canada
“Horrible Pizza”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I love pizza, but this was the worst. We choose to sit outside as it was a nice evening. Our waiter seemed to ignore us, never checked to see if we enjoyed our meal or to refill out drinks. Will never go back.

Visited August 2012