“Favorite comfort food… in their 4 locations..”

Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria
Ranked #212 of 2,540 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Oliver
Description: Famoso is a casual pizzeria serving authentic Neapolitan pizzas made with high quality ingredients in a domed Italian oven. Ideal for a quick lunch or a night out. Enjoy with wine, cocktails and beer.
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I think we visit famoso Neapolitan pizza once every two weeks or so. We won't get tired of their fast service and great pizzas oh! And the savory tomato soup is my favorite ever! :) once on a time I like to pamper myself and I get the Nutella crepe! Is the best! :)
Oh and my hubby is fan of the bellini to start with the appetizers. And doesn’t matter with location, we have been in the 4 of them and its always the same good stuff.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I love pizza, but this was the worst. We choose to sit outside as it was a nice evening. Our waiter seemed to ignore us, never checked to see if we enjoyed our meal or to refill out drinks. Will never go back.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

This little pizzeria only has a few tables, so often has line-ups out the door. However, persistency pays off. Their pizzas are fantastic!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Amazing service - The staff are very friendly and attentive to customers
Amazing atmosphere - Spacious, clean and organized (I think the biggest restaurant out of all other locations)
Amazing FOOD! - Quick, fresh and hot! Always!
My friends and I are regulars at this location and they never disappoint!

1  Thank Erica L
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I love Famoso! I've had everything on the menu, and it's all been exceptional. It's worth coming during "off-peak" times as it gets really busy, but the food is always hot, fresh and delicious. Highly recommended!