“Top Pizza Place in Edmonton” 5 of 5 bubbles

Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria
Ranked #83 of 2,376 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Oliver
Description: Famoso is a casual pizzeria serving authentic Neapolitan pizzas made with high quality ingredients in a domed Italian oven. Ideal for a quick lunch or a night out. Enjoy with wine, cocktails and beer.
Edmonton, Canada
“Top Pizza Place in Edmonton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I love Famoso! I've had everything on the menu, and it's all been exceptional. It's worth coming during "off-peak" times as it gets really busy, but the food is always hot, fresh and delicious. Highly recommended!

Edmonton, Canada
“The best pizza place in Edmonton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

Famoso is easily one of my favorite places to eat! Not only is it healthy its quick and not the expensive. The atmosphere is great. You really get the experience of being in Italy without having to go there for a slice of pizza.

Edmonton, Canada
“Nom Nom Nom....should be called Anytime Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

In the morning, in the evening, in the afternoon, hot, cold, warm....doesn't matter. Famoso pizza is good anytime and it is DELICIOUS!!!!! If I could only have one food for the rest of my life I definitely would be a happy camper if it was Famoso Pizza.

You MUST try their Nutella pizza!!!

• Visited March 2013
Alberta, Canada
“So good you can't even call it pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

I couldn't see which one of the Famoso I was rating, the way Trip Advisor shows it, and am fairly certain it's not the correct one. However, the review I mean for the Famoso located on Jasper: Famoso is a different experience, it's not like a pizza... it is the king of pizza, really makes eating pizza a special thing, absolutely delicious, and some creative options too (new ones brought twice a year). The service is very friendly but awkwardly inefficient.

Calgary, Canada
“Very tasty pizza and the service is good and fast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is our second time to have Pizza at Famoso Jasper avenue and we are very satisfied with their service and the food. I ordered the same pizza which I ordered last time(Thai Chicken) and my husband ordered his favorite. And I finished my whole pizza! I will say I shall not eat them all as feel too stuffed afterwards. But just can not resist it. We live in Calgary and tried the famoso in Calgary once and we do not like it.

We will come back again for Famoso pizza at Jasper avenue. :)

• Visited March 2013