“unique experience”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Always enjoy going to Tasty Tom's, a bit rundown but very good an flavourful food. Be prepared as things are well spiced and full of flavour.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

My book club met here for a breakfast meeting on a Saturday morning. it was a good thing we had reservations because the place was packed and there was a line up. They had a good selection of items for breakfast as well as various items for lunch. Everything seemed to come with home cooked fries. I did not see salad as an option. All six of us enjoyed our orders from a reuben sandwich, bacon and eggs, to a club house sandwich. Their very own ketchup with curry was a nice touch. This was my second time here so I would say the food is consistently good. Come early to secure a parking spot. There are metres on Whyte Avenue and free parking on the side streets.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

This is the third time we have eaten at Tasty Tom's and we have always enjoyed the food. The service is a bit slow because there is only one server and there are about 15 tables. But the server is always friendly and the beer is cheap. There is usually parking out front and beside the building. Most people that go here seem to be regulars but they treat everyone the same. Give it a try, it's one of those small gems on Whyte Ave.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

My son has been nagging us to try this eatery, so his father and I joined him and his wife there for supper. We were pleasantly surprised at how good the food was and plentiful. Appetizers are for sharing and the Garlic Mushroom Burger was excellent. Love the home fries, although they were a bit salty. Service was great, very friendly and we were made to feel welcome. The Chicken Reuben was "the best sandwich I have ever had" according to my husband. We will be trying this place for breakfast soon.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

Been to toms twice for breakfast now and never been disappointed service is good food is good. What else u need really