“Incredible meal and staff”
Review of Tzin Wine & Tapas

Tzin Wine & Tapas
Reserve with OpenTable
Tzin Wine & Tapas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 2,660 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Jasper Ave NW
Transit: We are located next to the Bay (LRT) subway station. Jasper Avenue is located one half block south of TZiN. Here you will find several routes which service the downtown core, also making accessibility to TZiN very convenient.
Reviewed August 21, 2018

We had a wonderful meal ( Chef's Choice) and the service was outstanding. Each part of the meal was beautifully presented and very tasty. I would definitely return the next time I'm in Edmonton. It's a great place to go for a very filling meal or just some wine and tapas.Definitely make a reservation !

Reviewed August 15, 2018

My wife chose this restaurant, what an awesome choice she made. From the minute you walk in and are greeted by the owners, who personally see to your every need, this quiet little gem was truly a dining experience to remember. When you go there, choose the “feed me” option, each course was remarkable. What an amazing, palette pleasing dining pleasure. The owner chose for us, the daily fish (Orange Roughy), onto Mushrooms, can’t say enough about the homemade ricotta, the daily sausage (bison), beef brisket with homemade gnocchi (wow) and finally the bacon...my favourite. But wait, don’t forget dessert, we chose the chocolate cake, beautiful ending.....cannot say enough about this restaurant, the owners, the ambiance, the service, this was the perfect dining package...can’t wait to come back...thank you.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

Last time we dined at Tzin we let the chef decide on our menu and the server brought us superb dish after dish. We enjoyed every thing we had. The room is very tiny so it is a lot of fun sharing the evening with the other diners. If you haven't tried it you are in for a real treat. The entire experience is always a lot of fun - it is one of our favorite places to take guests from out of town.

Reviewed August 3, 2018

What an amazing evening. My wife and I were in Edmonton for Work. She had once dined there many years ago and loved it so we decided to go there. We were greeted by owner who told us he would take good care of us. And indeed he did. When we saw the option to close the menu and be fed, we couldn't resist. We closed the menu and Glen told us we would have an excellent meal. And boy did he deliver! the wine pairing was outstanding and the food was to die for! Both my wife and I were totally blown away. He gave us a special treat for dessert and took the time to chat with us at the end. Most definitely one of the best dining experiences of our life. We will definitely return at our next visit to Edmonton.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

My better half and I celebrated our 35th anniversary at this amazing little restaurant, and it was a fun and absolutely amazing meal. We started out by advising that we were trying to avoid carbs, and we had some wariness of the "feed me" menu, and figured 3 shared plates would be plenty but......

So away we went, and after plate 4, we needed plate 5... desert!

We had the arugula salad, wild boar meatballs, bacon, lamb, mushroom waffle, and the chocolate desert. The outstanding items by far were the bacon and the lamb, and if there were one thing I might not get it would be the waffle, but to be fair, we ordered that at the end, after deciding we needed more!

We enjoyed an excellent Portugese 2015 Crasto by Douro which our excellent waiter chose.....and we could have easily had a second bottle.

This is a special restaurant, which is plain fun for a couple, a couple of couples, or a gang of buddies, and we will be back!