“Deplorable service”

Ranked #175 of 2,539 Restaurants in Edmonton
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2012

After waiting 40 minutes for a server, we then waited another 30 minutes before the server returned with two entrees and told two of our party that they were out of what had been ordered. This was a Saturday night. Did they not realize that they would be busy? We will not return.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

THe service was good as usual. But the food is always disappointing. The only thing they have going for them is the free breadsticks and salad. The pasta is far from authentic. If your looking for a delicious Chicken Alfredo go to Moxie's. (Who would of thunk it?)

Reviewed November 1, 2012

What ever happened to the "good" breadsticks? What happened to customer service? I was scolded by the hostess when asking for a table away from a screaming toddler. I was brought the wrong soup. I was served 3 batches of terrible breadsticks, after asking specifically, to get them the way they used to be ! I was hit with rudeness, sarcasm and terrible service.
The Manager called me, after i did an on line feedback survey, and left a message saying he would call again the next day. He did not, in fact, I never heard from him again! The West End Olive Garden has lost me as a customer! There are plenty better places to eat.

1  Thank Shauna T
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The food is good, but it's annoying when you have to wait for a table when you see many empty tables - perhaps they are very understaffed

Reviewed October 24, 2012

the 4 hour line up and little service to back it up is what gets me. Don't be fooled by "unlimited" that is only possible if you can stand to wait 1/2 hour or more between servings. Sald and breadsticks are great but pasta is just okay.