“West end Olive Garden, keeps going downhill !!”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #208 of 2,498 Restaurants in Edmonton
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2012

What ever happened to the "good" breadsticks? What happened to customer service? I was scolded by the hostess when asking for a table away from a screaming toddler. I was brought the wrong soup. I was served 3 batches of terrible breadsticks, after asking specifically, to get them the way they used to be ! I was hit with rudeness, sarcasm and terrible service.
The Manager called me, after i did an on line feedback survey, and left a message saying he would call again the next day. He did not, in fact, I never heard from him again! The West End Olive Garden has lost me as a customer! There are plenty better places to eat.

1  Thank Shauna T
There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed October 25, 2012

The food is good, but it's annoying when you have to wait for a table when you see many empty tables - perhaps they are very understaffed

Reviewed October 24, 2012

the 4 hour line up and little service to back it up is what gets me. Don't be fooled by "unlimited" that is only possible if you can stand to wait 1/2 hour or more between servings. Sald and breadsticks are great but pasta is just okay.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

the only good thing is the salad... the rest of the meals are tasteless and the service is poor and the chairs and floors were filthy!!! yuck!!!!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I went to the Olive Garden with 7 other people for a business lunch. Everyone of us enjoyed our meal greatly. The service was great, the bread sticks warm and soft, and the salad nice and crisp. I would go again and would recommend to others.