“Great atmosphere”

Moxie's Grill & Bar
Ranked #735 of 2,393 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian, International, Contemporary, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Moxie's Grill & Bar is a casual dining restaurant in Edmonton's Northwest near major roadway St. Albert Trail, featuring great food and drink menus. Open late.
“Great atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

For a chain we found Moxies to be a very good place to dine, our waiter worked hard to engage us without getting annoying and the food was really good, my wife had the chicken enchilada and I had the ribs which we both agreed were delicious, we would recommend Moxies over other similar chain restaurants.

Edmonton, Canada
“Love the food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

Love the food at Moxie's and especially the white chocolate brownie dessert. I usually ask for extra chocolate sauce because that is my style. Love just about everything on the menu.

Visited April 2013
Alberta, Canada
“Young and loud”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

If your going there to have a meal with friends and family to have time to catch up on things...by way of conversation, then don't go. Too much back ground noise. Impossible if someone has a hearing problem.

If you single 20 to 30 something's then it is your cheap drink. Go.

Sundre, Canada
“Super service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2012

Our server, Shannon, was incredible! We had a very nice dinner, including drinks and appetizers. Everything was exactly as ordered and served more quickly than we could have hoped. We were told that it would be a 20 minute wait when we arrived, but we were seated in less than 5 minutes and our whole meal was complete in under an hour. Food was great, made hot & fresh for us!

Calgary, Canada
“SERVICE WAS GOOD”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

My children like to go there but I am getting tired of the menu. There is only one item I like on it, so my preference is go elsewhere as I eat the same thing every time we go there. Service was good, so the waitress got a good tip.

• Visited March 2012