“Supper with kids”

Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 95th Ave.
Transit: Public Transit Stops are available on 170 street and 95th Ave, within a short walking distance. The buses are the 150, 111 and 109.
Description: The Sawmill’s Prime Rib and Steak House located in the Terra Losa Shopping Center is the second location established by the Sawmill Restaurant Group. Constructed in the winter months of 1988, would follow in the same footsteps as its sister restaurant 12 years later. Sawmill Terra Losa shares the same staples of “AAA” Alberta Prime Rib and Edmonton’s finest Sunday Brunch. Along with a regular lunch menu, it features a luncheon buffet Monday through Friday from 11:00am to 2:00pm. Whether you choose a la carte or buffet, your lunch can be as quick or relaxed as you would like. Like the original, this location offers a dining room and pub. Our dining room is divided into three different sections over two levels, for private and intimate dining. Terra Losa’s lounge is known as Edmonton’s premier west end sports lounge. With 21 televisions and wall-to-wall memorabilia, one can’t help but get in the spirit of the Edmonton Oilers or the Edmonton Eskimos. Come down and see your favorite pieces of Edmonton’s Hall of Fame!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Food was great. Best prime rib in city - comes with Yorkshire pudding which is hard to find now. Kids were welcomed. Would definitely come back!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (265)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was an amazing date night took a bit for the food to get to us but definitely worth the wait the steak was done perfect the buns where fresh the beer was great the Long Island iced teas Where amazing very accommodating people friendly staff just be aware that it’s no grab a quick bite and go but the portions size can definitely feed a chubby farm boy and possibly his dog if he’s generous I do recommend advising the waiter about your allergies as you are ordering that’s for sure.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the minute I called to book a reservation, Matt (GM) was very friendly & answered any questions I had. I had booked a large party for approximately 30 guest which they were able to accommodate in the back of the lounge which I felt was quite private. Food was great, and if there was any problems the girls did not hesitate to make it right. We all had a wonderful meal and what’s even better is that, Matt had follow up with me to make sure my experience was great and welcomed me back! Thanks Sawmill West!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food was also great, the manager even contacted me to ask how everything was. I’ll be going back to try the buffet as soon as possible. Seeing it from my table it looked really good

Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

The Sawmill West Edmonton is definitely the place to go for a nice night out! Great food and wonderful customer service! We hadn’t been in almost a year and the GM messaged me out of no where! Inviting us back and offering a $30 discount off of our bill! I was shocked! Talk about a place that appreciates and never forgets about their customers! We usually book our reservations on the Open Table app so that’s how Matt got our info and I think it’s so cool and such a great incentive to offer customers that regularly dine there but haven’t been in a while... cuz hey life gets busy! One of our fav places to eat in Edmonton and we will definitely be back many more times! Thank you Matt and team for ending a long week so well for us and kicking off our long weekend!

Date of visit: August 2019