“Family Outing AT The Keg”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - West Edmonton
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - West Edmonton is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 2,527 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Place LaRue
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The Keg is the favourite place for our family to have a good steak supper. Staff is pleasant, Food is geneerally excellent.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This particular Keg Restaurant serves up the same consistently good food as their other locations. You will always get a good to great meal.

Waiting time can sometimes be a major issue - however, this particular location (in my opinion) has more manageable wait times than some of their other locations (which can be outrageous). I do think that their wait times and reservation policy is quite annoying and inconvenient. Waiting for 30 - 60 minutes does not make for a good evening. It is because of this that I often go else where even if they are the choice closest by.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Nice atmosphere. I've always had great service. You can always count on the food being good. I would love it if you could make a reservation. Sometimes getting a table is a long wait but service and food trumps that.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

From the moment you walk in the door, you're greeted with a smile and prompt service. If there is a wait for a table, choose to sit in the lounge at the bar, the bartenders have that same great customer service you find throughout the restaurant. Once at the table you won't wait long for your server who is well versed in the food selection, recommendations and pairing of wines. I always order steak, always cooked to perfection, so tender you can cut it with a fork, served with scrumptous sides, my fav is the double whipped potatoes and seasonal veggies. I never order any of the marvelous appetizers because I want room for my main course. My only complaint is that it is dark in the restaurant but I can deal with that if I get my keg steak!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband always turn to the Keg for one of the best meals in Edmonton for any special events or date night. Can't think of any there restaurant we like more.

Been to The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - West Edmonton? Share your experiences!