“Outside decor looks a little Greek - but great food”
Review of Sukhothai

Sukhothai
Ranked #336 of 2,573 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Oliver
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

A friend of mine told me about this place - knowing I love Thai. I am happy she did. If you get the combo you also get soup & this time some Thai bites - they were so good. The meal was a good lunch size (wouldn't have been enough for dinner though). Service was polite & quick. I think this will be my new fave Thai place. Plus decently priced.

1  Thank Corimarnell

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I would not return to this place due to the fact that theservice was fairly bad and the food way too expensive. $45 for 2 people with no drinks or appetizers is a bit much. We ordered the pineapple curry and red beef cury. The red beef cury was no good but the pineapple one was delicious. For the price there was very little meat in either dish and it mostly a soup but the juice was really good.

If you dont plan on sharing the food avoid this place because everything is braught seperately with long waits in between after finishing our beef dish we had to waive the girl and asked if she had forgotten about the othe one but she said no no 5mins. So if your not sharing the wait in between the dishes could be long.

1  Thank Montreal_native
Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

Out of the various Thai restaurants in town I would have to say this is my least favourite. Food is just average, atmosphere tacky and service is poor. Out of the 2 times I have been here my order has always been screwed up.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Unseasoned beef in the red curry was very un appealing. The Pad Thai had 2 shrimp an we only found one piece of chicken. Way too sweet as well.

1  Thank Jbriseb1
Reviewed January 24, 2012

I like this joint. Great authentic Thai food and prices are reasonable. Ample parking and service is good. Keep up the good work guys!

2  Thank Skaramoosh