“Excellent Food and up to date Service!!”
Review of Sukhothai

Sukhothai
Ranked #332 of 2,473 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Oliver
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food and up to date Service!!”
Reviewed April 15, 2011

Didn't know what to expect first time at this restaurant turned out to be a very good surprise. I love spicy food very tasty and I would totally go back!!!

1 Thank Serious8

Edmonton, Canada
“Delicious !”
Reviewed October 2, 2010

My spouse and I have been to this restaurant numerous times, we eat here at least once a month and it is always our favourite place to go! We always order the green curry chicken and spicy basil chicken and the amount of flavour that they manage to pack into these dishes is amazing! The service is always good-there are only a couple servers so if you go here more than once you usually know the server. Atmosphere is exotic and the silver cutlery, rice bowels and water jugs add a traditional Thai feel. By far the best Thai restaurant I have ever been to, may even be the best restaurant ever!

1 Thank JG88_15
Edmonton, Canada
“Great food, large servings”
Reviewed August 1, 2010

This was my second trip to this restaurant in about three years. We went there on a Sunday evening, so there were only a few customers there, which may partly explain very quick and attentive service. We got our appetizer in 5 minutes and our main courses in 15. The food came very nicely presented. Everything tasted great and the spicyness was just right (not burning hot but pronounced enough). Even though this is probably not the cheapest Thai restaurant in town, the portions are huge, so we ended up taking some of the food home. I would definitely go there again.

2 Thank Scythian41
edmonton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, Good service”
Reviewed January 22, 2009

I went to sukhothai on Saturday night. it's my birthday and it was busy at the restaurant. first, I impressed the greeting from the sever(he always smile..I like that ;-) ) then foods was very nice presentation with very good service on the side. I had the best panang curry in town..i'm telling ya.... i gave them 10,5 from 10 points. love it.....keep doing the way you are doing...keep smile....that is so Thai..the price is another story when you get more than you expected it.

1 Thank curryThai
edmonton
“Amazing food but..”
Reviewed November 23, 2008

food here is amazing, but quite pricy for how much you actually get

1 Thank laura-ash