“Yummmm”

Ranked #36 of 2,527 Restaurants in Edmonton
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Garneau
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Went out with some family I hadn't seen in a while. It's not to big and it's not to loud. The server was really up front and honest with is which was refreshing. The meal was amazing! The homemade sauces were better. We had the cookie to end things off which made it even better because they freshly make the cookies while you are there! I would go back for sure. There's an option for everyone.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have visited Sugarbowl many times and have grown to really like it. It is small and often times very busy so be prepared to possibly have to wait for a table. The food is good, but i visit for the beer selection. The selection is one of the best i have seen in edmonton. Beers from all over the world and every different kind of beer imaginable. Most the beers are imported so be prepared to pay a little more than the average beer. Sugarbowl has a great atmosphere as it is very close to U of A and has a university feel. I recommend Sugarbowl to anyone who loves beer and a good time !

Reviewed October 2, 2013

The spot is just on the eastern outer edge of the University of Alberta. Not a place for a romantic dinner, but a lot of fun for a friends night out. The food was very good "pub grub". The beer selections were excellent. Lots to choose from. They also have rotating beers on tap from around the world.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

....my daughter and I both had it and it was surprisingly good! and my wife enjoyed her shellfish meal. it gets a little crowded, but it is close to the University, so we expected it. i'd highly recommend it for lunch, which is what we had. i hope we can make it for dinner sometime soon.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Had heard lots of people talk about this place, but it was a disappointing to say the least....I had the chicken and waffles which was burnt (I'm guessing its not supposed to be like that), and my friend had the seafood pasta (mussels were overcooked).... The service was indifferent, too loud to talk to one another easily (several rowdy groups nearby), NOT the place for a date where you don't want to scream at each other.