“Fun!”

Ranked #73 of 2,593 Restaurants in Edmonton
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Great vibe, service and live music, but really busy and difficult to get a table. Average drink prices.

1  Thank Candaceun

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Live music. Great atmosphere.
Try the pizza!! Not typical of a British pub, but It's excellent!
Good selection of beer! Great place overall.

1  Thank DeanB
Reviewed December 19, 2012

My spouse and I went here for dinner as we were staying over in Edmonton for two nights. It was just across from out hotel and we decided to try it out.
Place has happy hour so it was pretty busy when we arrived. We were going to get take out but the bartender saw a table opening up. We decided to have dinner there and it did not disappoint.
I had the butter chicken that was really good. It was spicy but had awesome flavour. My hubby had the fish and chips and he also enjoyed it.
Our waitress was really good, friendly. I would definitely go back. Nice atmosphere, great food and good service.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Went for happy hour before going to the Eskimo game. The attraction was the patio - not too many in Edmonton unfortunately. The food was average at best and prices were high for what we got (i.e. the pound of wings was very small). The beer selection was OK - can't really go wrong here. The staff were not friendly - it was busy but not sure that is an excuse. Will go elsewhere next time.

1  Thank BuffaloLake
Reviewed June 1, 2012

First ley me say I live in the Downtown core and I frequent this pub with regularity. If you are reading this and anything about me/us - you know we are very well travelled and write few reviews on the City in which we live. At least nice ones. But after eating countless meals at this Sherlocks Holmes location, and being here for beer and appetizers on a weekly basis - we thought it timely to provide a review. Having been in hundreds of pubs world wide (yup we travel and like pubs)...this one is a contender for our top 5 our list. Why? (1) Ambience - it IS a true pub - floor, walls and bar - comfy comfy! (2) Beer selection is vast - lots of choices on tap and they are fresh. Also they are one of only a handful in Edmonton that bring in a company to flush out the beer lines with regularity - riding the lines of grunge and goop and giving you a fresh beer with "life" to it . Thanks to the Owner for caring about the patrons!! 3) the Chef...David is capable, dedicated and serves some damn good grub. While I like the thick baseball cut sirloin steak sandwich with sweet potato fries (just ask) everything is good. This pub is rated well high on several food review sites with good reason. This Chef "talks" to his customers and takes care of them and with that comes pride in the effort of the kitchen staff. (4) Clientele - OK its a mixed bag of professionals, working guys, tourists, people you wonder about :) and everything thing in between - but that is what makes it great and to people watch. (5) Patio in summer season is super nice - in demand for sure so arrive early. (6) Bathroom hand dryers - yup they have the super duper ones here that will blow you away and save a tree or a thousand :) (7) Value - affordable given it is smack dab in the centre of this beautiful City. Tip: Large sized glass of Malbec is excellent - they have more the beer.

1  Thank CanadianBoys