“POOR”

Add it.
Sherlock Holmes
Cuisines: British
Reviewed December 13, 2012

ordered Fish & Chips the FISH came under cooked sent it back .SAT through the whole meal with friends watching them eat server not once ask me if I would like to have meal replaced or wanted something else.At the end of the meal she even charged me for pop I drank during the meal.Never said another word to after I returned the meal.WORST SERVER I HAVE EVER SEEN and probably will ever see.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

The staff, the atmosphere, the locals all made this a nice place to return too – 3 times on our 4 days vacation. So quaint. Not stuffy at all. Had a blast there.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Great Shepherds Pie, servers were all very personable and helpful We had a group of 10 and service was very efficient and friendly, particularly for a large group. Food came out quick, hot and good.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

The special for the evening was Pot Roast with mashed potatoes, gravy and Yorkshire Pudding, English style. Very tasty, peas were crisp and fresh.
Very reasonable price, great freindly service.

Saw the sign out our Hotel Room window, tried it out. Enjoyed.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

An interesting establishment in downtown Edmonton, with Moriarty's Wine Bar next door. The Sherlock Holmes Pub serves up a variety of fresh foods and 'pub grub' items. I enjoyed a double order of English-style halibut and home-cut chips, with their coleslaw and sauces. Wash your meal down with one of the many beers and other libations that they carry in stock, and explore the eccentricities of this unique establishment.