“Great value - good food”
Review of Rodeo Burger - CLOSED

Rodeo Burger
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Description: The purpose at Rodeo Burgers is to offer our customers an extraordinary dining experience with exceptional service in a clean and comfortable environment. Rodeo Burgers is a fast casual restaurant (a hybrid of fast food and fine dining). We go above and beyond our competitors to ensure that all of our toppings are of the best quality available in the local market.
Edmonton
“Great value - good food”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Rodeo Burger is a perfect university joint. The menu is limited, but only to burgers and fries. Easy to customize your order, quick serviced and great bang for your food buck. A universal family fave. for a quick bite.

Visited June 2013

Edmonton, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pretty Good”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Fresh ingredients, lots of topping selection and great customer service make this place pretty good. Possibly one of the better burger places in the city.

• Visited August 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“A+++++”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Was visiting Edmonton and we saw this place. Decided to try it and was very very happy. Burgers were huge! All totally fresh and is made in front of you. Fries were really good too. Was very happy with this place. For burger joints this is definately up there in the ranking.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Ryan Jesse M
Victoria, Canada
“Good but not great”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I had heard rave reviews from colleagues at work, so was rather disappointed after all the hype. The burger was okay- appreciated that I could taste the meat despite the rather thin patty. And liked the choice of toppings. And the fries were very tasty.

• Visited May 2013
“Not a great burger like I had hoped.”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

So I went out with a craving for a big juicy burger worthy of a cheat night. I remembered seeing this new Burger place and it looked like it would serve a good product. It's set up like a five guys and fries but the end product did not compare. I was starving so I even ordered a double burger. What a dissapiontment and shortage of meat. The fresh relish that they advertise seemed like finely chopped cucumbers and had no flavour. The supper thin patties had no seasoning what so ever and as I looked at the 8foot sign that stated a toasted bun, I noticed my bun was cold and soggy. The only positive thing is that fries were pretty good with the special seasoning they offer. I still favour five guys and red Robbins any day!

• Visited April 2013