“Your home away from home Excellent”
Review of Packrat Louie

Packrat Louie
Reserve with OpenTable
Packrat Louie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #192 of 2,556 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Strathcona
Cross street: 104 Street
Transit: One block south on Whyte avenue.
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Very pleasant and enjoyed the extra work put into the decor, Food was excellent and staff are very pleasant. Deserts are also to die for

Reviewed December 21, 2012

This restaurant appears to be reaching for a satus it doesn't quie achieve. Prices are high and quality does not justify the pricing

1  Thank TaffyUke
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband treated me to a birthday dinner with family at Packrat Louie. The food was absolutely delicious, the service was great. The ambience was magnificant - it reminded me of being in Europe. We will definitely go again!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

The food is scrumptious, no other way to describe it! I have only eaten here 3 time over the last couple of years because my wife meets here with the "girls" fairly regularly and doesn't want to return too often. I would go much more often otherwise. The menu is quite varied and the staff have always been excellent. Very highly recommended

Reviewed October 27, 2012

My wife and I went for her birthday meal and thought it was by far the best restaurant we have been to in Edmonton . The waitress was friendly and very knowledgeable. We thoroughly enjoyed the upscale bistro style cuisine. This is certainly not pretense upscale eating(we all know many restaurants in Edmonton seem to play this game!). Its the real deal. We had the rack of lamb and sea bass. Both extremely good as were the deserts and appetizers. Would definitely go again.

1  Thank andrew m