“house special” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Outback Steakhouse - CLOSED

Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Canadian, Australian
Dining options: Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Summerlea
Hinton, Canada
“house special”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

we were starving for a good steak ,the keg on 170 th was lined up outside so we drove our motorhome over to 137 th ave and ordered the house special , a sirloin ,my wife a 7 oz and myself , the nine oz , I am old school and like my meast actually cooked and some times I get greif from the cooks saying they cant cook it well done and browned without being tough , well I am 61 and this is not my first rodeo and I do lots of bar bee que at home and outside the motorhome when we camp and it can be done .
Trevor's staff at outback steak did not have any problem and it was done perfect as usual and it was melt in your mouth yummy as well as the baked potatoe with all the fixings and a nice cesar salad that was not too garlicy
Again a great job and we do appreciate the great service and attention to detail. Thankyou

• Visited August 2013

Edmonton, AB. canada
“A little bit of Australia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

I always like The Outback Grill, makes me feel like I am back in Aussie country. We actually had an Oz waiter which made my night. Our steaks were excellent, done to our request, they also cater to Gluten free and very attentive.

Visited December 2012
Stony Plain, Canada
“Coconut Shrimp always yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

The coconut shrimp at the Outback never fails to please! The service left a little to be desired but over all a good experience.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
canada
“Outdate Aussie Theme?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Had a groupon for the Outback steakhouse and since the Calgary trail one closed recently went here. Little outdated (As an Aussie ex-pat) it was also a little tacky.......potato soup was really good, rest of it your average fare......burgers/sandwiches.....all pretty standard stuff. Service was great though......overall nothing to write home about!

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Fountain Hills, Arizona
“Bad meat”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

Steak was sinewy and hard to chew. Sent it back but got the same.
Hated to send it back too so just don't go there again.

Visited October 2012