“My favorite spot in Edmonton”

Thanh-Thanh Oriental Noodle House
Ranked #34 of 2,416 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Neighborhood: Central McDougall
“My favorite spot in Edmonton”
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely the best oriental food in Edmonton. The best spicy beef satay soup I've ever had. Their vermicelli bowls are tasty and won ton soup is so good! Can't say enough good things about it. It's my favorite spot!

• Visited August 2013

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Quality and consistent meals”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I have been coming here with my coworkers at least once a month now. The service is always excellent, prompt and very friendly. We always enjoy eating here because the food quality is always consistent great and solid every time. We always order Chicken\Shrimp Lemongrass with Coconut, Cube Beef, Szechuan chicken which is spicy but yummy and spring roll to share for 5. My coworkers always said they never go wrong with their food. :)

Their wor wonton is good too

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Calvin T
Edmonton, Canada
“Delicious!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Went here with a friend for dinner, were seated immediately and before I could even say to my friend "I think I want some tea..." the server had already brought us water and a pot of tea. I had the lemongrass stir fried chicken vermicelli bowl and my friend had the beef satay soup AMAZING! Both of them soooo good! And good portions, I definitely took enough home for lunch the next day! Will definitely be back!!!

• Visited May 2013
edmonton
“The best”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This is the best there is. Been going since 1990 and it is still the best.
Spring rolls, vermicelli bowls and chow fun and meins are our favourites.

• Visited May 2013
Canada
“Tripadvisor needs to update the info on this restaurant!!!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

The correct name of this restaurant is Thanh-Thanh Oriental Noodle House. Locals refer to it as Thanh-Thanh's. Because of this error we could not find it on Tripadvisor. The photo included with Tripadvisor's review is also incorrect. It is a shame that the info is not accurate for such a great restaurant.

• Visited March 2013