“Acceptable, but not spectacular”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #358 of 2,527 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My son and I ate here on the Friday night of the long weekend. We walked to the restaurant from our hotel about 700 m away. Easy to get to on foot, but likely roundabout to get to by car, given its location and the unusual configuration of streets at that "intersection" (zoom in on the map to see what I mean). It was very busy and we had to wait outside for about 20 minutes with one of those restaurant round pager thingies. Too many smokers outside the main doors, so we found a nearby curb on which to sit some distance away while we waited. The server was reasonably attentive, although she disappeared for an extended time right when I needed to catch her attention. The food was average. I asked for a side Caesar salad instead of the house salad which came with my dish and was told that it would be an extra $3. That was too steep for me, so I passed. I wouldn't object to eating here again if someone else in the group wanted to do so, but I doubt that I'd recommend it.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We love coming to the Olive Garden. Guaranteed great food and service. The soup, salad and breadsticks are the best! We will be back !

Reviewed May 11, 2013

When my kids were young we were here often, as they grow older they were the ones did not like the full meal heavy load menu, therefore we stop for a long time...

This week my friends suggest trying out their LIGHT menu, and we did,
the taste of plum sauce chicken serves with asparagus and sun rise tomato. The plate is small and to my surprise I love it, it is so perfect for lunch, specialty for those who do not want to load with filling cheese.

We enjoyed our lunch over nice environment.... and we will back.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

For a light healthy lunch, try the Soup and Salad special.
Well priced and all you can eat soup, salad and breadsticks.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Slow slow slow. I think they forgot the order. But lots of apology and comps. Sometimes mistakes happen and I accepted their offer. The food was good and the attitude was very good so I would go back again.