“An old standby”

Old Spaghetti Factory (West Edmonton Mall)
Ranked #34 of 2,513 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Summerlea
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Went to the OSF in West Ed mall on the May long weekend. We were able to go straight in at lunchtime, no lineup.
Service was OK, our empty plates sat on the table until the next course arrived, place was busy, and food was good. Will go back again.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

My boyfriend and I ate here and It was MARVELOUS - the service was so friendly. We had never been here before and didn't know what 'All Inclusive' meant but we were sooooo pleasantly surprised! What amazing value, delicious comfort Italian food. It was a bit noisy as it's a family restaurant but the servers were all so happy and friendly it added an element of fun to he experience :) Will definitely be back if we are ever in the area again.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We had never eaten here before, but had heard a lot of good things so we thought we would try it. My meal was good, but my fmaily did not enoy theirs (my sons pizza was burnt). Service was a little slow at time, but the wait staff was pleasant. We might try it again, might not.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

We don't eat here often but when we do it's always very good. Lots to choose from and the all-inclusive selections are offered at a reasonable price. Service was excellent but if they're going to present the bill and tell you "no rush" they shouldn't show up 5 minutes later and ask if you'd like to pay it.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Last night; I thought I would take my 5 year old out. She is a fussy eater but likes spaghetti. We went there on Sunday night; West Edmonton Mall bourbon street was bussilling with people; very loud and there was a long wait but worth it. The hostess, the waitress...everyone was wonderful, helpful...The food was excellent value and tasty; my year old loved it and that was good enough for me. The benches were comfortable. My 5 year old couldn't get enough of the bread; yummy. Thank you Old Spaghetti Factory.