“Great food”

Moxie's Grill & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Moxie's Grill & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #251 of 2,593 Restaurants in Edmonton
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Place LaRue
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Had lunch at Moxie's in the West Edmonton Mall and everyone in our group commented on the excellent food and service.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I see their ads everywhere, so I tried it.
Nice atmosphere. Clean restaurant. Decor was cool.
The Food not so good. Just average. I wouldn't go there again.
It was just okay. Nothing to brag about.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I was surprised at the personal attention and great service we received. Our server made recommendations on the food and wine which were both excellent. We will definitely return, thank you!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Tried Moxie's for the first time over lunch, my wife and I both had burgers, I believe in "Judge a restaurant by its burgers". It's definitely not the best in Edmonton, but it passes. The burgers come with a portion of French Fries, they tasted bad, as if they were fried a day before.
The other thing I didn't like about the restaurant is that it gives you the sense of "Please finish your food as fast as you can and leave", it's not one of those restaurants that you just want to lay back and relax after a meal before heading out.
The only positive thing, the Men's washroom had a TV in it with TSN always on.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

We had a good Sunday brunch. Service was good, polite staff, all meals were served hot and correct.