“Great night out”
Review of Louisiana Purchase

Louisiana Purchase
Reserve with OpenTable
Louisiana Purchase is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 2,416 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Oliver
Cross street: 104 - Avenue
Transit: Adjacent to main bus routes.
Canada
“Great night out”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

I went here for my birthday supper. I had the crab cakes. I lived in the southern states for a few years. I usually had crab cakes with remoulade sauce. I really liked these crab cakes with a mango salsa. I used the tiger sauce on the table to spice them up. My only criticism is that the crab looked more like minced tuna instead of lump crab meat which I love.
The vegetables were amazing! I should have doubled the veggies and skipped the rice which was also very good.
I had the banana foster for dessert and it was sweet and rich. It is a huge portion so great for sharing.
The service was fantastic from start to finish. I would love to return.

• Visited July 2014

Edmonton
“Absolute winner”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We have been going to Louisiana Purchase for two decades and have never had a bad experience. The Cajun food is delicious and beautifully prepared. The servers are consistently attentive without being obtrusive. Lots of free parking. I would recommend reservations on weekends as this is a popular spot.

• Visited April 2014
Edmonton, Canada
“Want some Alligator?”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Nice place, some items are a bit more pricy. We went with an other family with small kids. Everybody was happy with the meals.

• Visited May 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“One of the best meals I've ever had”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Food is amazingly amazing, atmosphere is fun and not snobbish at all, service is great and prices are more than reasonable. Dollar for dollar probably Edmonton's finest restaurant, everything is freshly made, delicious and of the highest quality. I highly suggest you go to this restaurant.

• Visited April 2014
Wetaskiwin, Canada
“Loved it”
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Seen this place on you gotta eat here, really enjoyed our meal loved the alligator kabob, and their red beans. Only downside for it I thought was location it's kinda hidden will defiantly go again

Visited August 2013