“Tried it once... not a fan...”
Review of Koutouki Taverna

Koutouki Taverna
Reserve with OpenTable
Koutouki Taverna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #186 of 2,555 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Westmount
Cross street: 107 Ave 124 Street
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Not great Greek food. I've had significantly better and the service is sub-par. The food was cold, the meat was dry and the dishes were over priced.

1  Thank NilKor

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I really enjoy the Greek food here and I always leave full. The building itself is not that impressive but don't let that stop you from checking it out.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

There was lots of room until the restaurant was downsized which makes seating a challenge except early or late. The roast lamb is always excellent; the Greek salad is always good and the Ouzo prawns are my wife's favorite. The Baklava needs improving.

1  Thank Roberto48
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Due to terrible weather half of our party could not attend. The Manager was awful about it. The birthday girl (of all people) was told she must purchase gift certificates for each person that could not attend. I understand that there was a reservation (on a busy weekend) for twice the people that went, however, upon reservation she was left unaware of Gift Certificate Policy. Happiness turned to tears and plenty of harsh words, the situation was horrible and extremely embarrassing for each one of us. Unfortunate. Thumbs down for Management.

4  Thank Nora S
Reviewed December 21, 2012

This was my second visit, a nice evening out with a visiting friend. We were not wowed by our initial visit several months ago but decided to try it again. Unfortunately it failed to wow again and left a dent in the wallet!
The place is very charming, what I'd imagine an authentic Greek restaurant would be in Greece. The server was wonderful though the food was slow to come. The food was a disappointment; portions were much smaller than the first visit for the price you pay. I usually will pack up leftovers to take home for lunch but it wasn't worth it this time. The rice was dry, the lamb tough and very salty. We received 2 split dishes, zucchini and the dip, both portions were very small for 2 people and we were charged when we asked for an extra tzaziki (sp). Our bill for 2 meals and a shared salad was $114 and neither of us had an alcoholic beverage. Overall, our family is done with this restaurant and will not go back until the pricing is more in line with the quality.

1  Thank SGulliford