“Second time here, AMAZING!”

Jubilations Dinner Theatre
Ranked #510 of 2,416 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Summerlea
Description: Each show features three acts, with a four-course meal served in between. You'll start with soup and salad, move on to one of four amazing entrees, and end with your choice of two desserts. It's a live show, so anything could happen. Play along, and the actors might just include you in the act! Our cast never breaks character and audiences always have a good time. Each show features classic hit songs - we dare you not to sing along.
Winnipeg, Canada
“Second time here, AMAZING!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

My mom, dad, sister and I all attended "The Big Boom Theory" and it was our SIXTH time seeing the show (since we live in Winnipeg, we saw it at "Celebrations", Jubilations sister theatre)! We didn't just go to Edmonton for the show lol we went for Spring Break and Big Boom was conveniently playing there at the time ;) Anyway, I knew the show would be great already. It hadn't changed much. This was the second time at Jube's (since like I said, we don't live here). We were very impressed both times! Although, and I may sound a little biased here, I think the additional cast (the servers) seem to have a little more fun here in Winnipeg! ;) Still a great evening though and would definitely recommend it to anyone!

• Visited March 2013

“Saw the Friends show would reccommend”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Overall a fun night! Had gone before, the Music is from the 90s. The woman playing monica is very talented and been I'm lots of shows before. pheobe and joey stole the show! Ross and joey both looked like the should play ross... until you meet them. .. then you understand! Was weird had pigs at the central perk.. apparently this was the sequel to an old show and Monica's opening it again but I didn't see it so that part I didn't get.

You can't go wrong with the prime rib. .. I have it every show. My friend had the fish-Not good...but the Portobello pasta was to die for!

The servers were people from the show too which was cool! I saw Richard, Gunther, janice, tiny shorts guy and he served me and my friends. They were running around lots probably need more workers I think. It was a fun night you don't have rush your food like other four course places.

• Visited September 2013
Hinton
“EXCELLENT!!!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This is the best night out! The shows are so great and the food is always awesome. I try to go at least once a year as I am not a local but it is great all the time. A wonderful family celebration, romantic couples night, date night and you can book in advance for the show and night of your choice. Affordable entertainment.

Visited April 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“A Unpredictable evening!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This evening could be, romantic, delightfully entertaining, rip roaring, scary, or belly laugh funny, take your pick! The food is good!

Visited January 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Good time”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Have been many times. Good food, not gourmet, things like roast beef, baked chicken, fish. Mostly meat and potatoes, veggies, salad or soup, dessert. Shows are always fun. Prices are reasonable, as I recall about $60.00 per person including dinner, beverage and show. Liquor, wine beer available at extra cost.

Visited September 2012