“Excellent food at reasonable prices”
Review of JOEY Jasper - CLOSED

JOEY Jasper
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Oliver
Description: JOEY Jasper is the place to be in Downtown Edmonton. City vibe, casual vibe, great food and drink vibe.
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Excellent food at reasonable prices”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

I ate at Joey's for the first time while in Edmonton and found the place to be quite inviting with an easy to read menu. On the recommendation of a friend, I ordered the Blackened Basa. This was a fantastic meal for fish lovers! The wait staff was friendly and attentive. I will definitely go back on a return trip and definitely order the same dish.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Samuel A

• Polish first
Edmonton, Canada
“love the food”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

They have a wonderful atmosphere and fantastic food to choose from. I really like both the downtown and west end locations in Edmonton. It's a comfortable place to be and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an unrushed lunch or dinner experience.

Visited June 2012
Vancouver
“Consistently tasty”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We have eaten here a number of times over the years, as our university student offspring quite likes it. We have always had consistently good service, and very decent meals. I would put it on par w/ an Earls type of restaurant. The meal, drinks options are always good, and you leave satisfied. Good steak, good lobster ravioli and good daily specials.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank cathaleen
“Wow, have they ramped up their service!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Went there with our two boys (10&14) and was so impressed with their service - which has always been good but this was over the top good. After we were seated they put a tiny paper with our servers name on the table. After she had taken our drink orders she took the slip of paper and while she was gone we were approached by at least 6 servers asking if we had been helped. When our waitress came back we asked what was going on and because she had taken the slip of paper the other servers were making sure we had been helped. Obviously no one is allowed to be "forgotten" here.

The boys and my husband shared wings and chili chicken appetizers then had ahi tuna salad, hamburger sliders and the blue cheese steak and apple pie. All were very much enjoyed. I, however, was not so lucky. Being a vegetarian I had the veggie version of their spicy Mediterranean linguine. It was so spicy and so incredibly vinegary that it was in edible. When the server came around I sent it back, explained the issue and she even stated that she could smell the vinegar. I asked for the same dish to be made with the issues dealt with and when I received the new dish it was better, but it was still not a very good dish. Perhaps the meat version is better, but I am surprised it is even on the menu. A supervisor came to check on me and the new dish and I told her what I thought and again she apologized and offered to redo the meal or offer me something else. By then everyone else was ready to order dessert and their meals were all so terrific that I really did not want to make any more of a fuss. I told the supervisor I appreciated her concern, but it was fine. The boys shared dessert and when we were given our bill the server told me that since she new I had not really been thrilled with my meal they had taken care of it. I was very pleased and surprised by this as it was not expected. It is the sign of a good restaurant to do this and it shows that they are trying very hard to maintain their client base with growing competition in the downtown core.

Vacaville, California
“Nice place for an evening out”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This restaurant is one of the place to go to have a good evening . The atmosphere is good with a mixed crowd and our service was great. The quality of food was good and tasty. Arrive very early or you may not find a table for a while .Can be noisy in the evening.

• Visited March 2013