“Tasty and filling lunch”

It's All Greek To Me
Ranked #1,242 of 2,416 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Downtown
Bellingham, Washington
“Tasty and filling lunch”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This was our first visit and everyone loved their food. Make sure to arrive early or make reservations. Even for lunch, the line was out the door. The hummus and tzatziki were delicious. I had the Moussaka which was fantastic and was large enough for two meals. We shared Spanikopita for an appetizer and Baklava for dessert, which were generously portioned and wonderful. The atmosphere was lively and casual. We will return.

• Visited April 2013

“Pretty good”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Compared to other Greek restaurants in Edmonton, this one's better than most. The food is pretty good, and the atmosphere is inviting.

“Opa!”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I had walked by this little gem tucked just off of Jasper Avenue, many times, but never stopped in, finally working a late shift, i dashed across the street to pick up a greek salad, it was fantastic, the veggies fresh, the dressing awesome and oh so tasty!

A few weeks later and another late shift, and yes, I had another craving for their greek salad. I walked in and was warmly greeted and remembered!!! This lovely waitress actually remembered me coming in for salad before!

I went home and raved to the family and we went for supper. All I have to say is Fantastic!
Try the calamari, try the domades, keftedes and the swordfish! The swordfish is awesome! We frequent this family run restaurant alot now and we highly recommend it. Yes, its small, but the huge hearts of the owners make the restaurant feel like home, and if in dire need of some comfort food, try the moussaka! The decor is wondefully Greek, blue and white, and all sorts of photos and all things Greek! We love it! Try it out!!

Opa!!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank vera y
Alberta, Canada
“Tasty treat in the downtown core”
Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

I've been tempted to try this restaurant on previous trips but tonight was it and I was not disappointed. It appears to be family run and they are very friendly and accommodating. The decor is Greek kitschy but comfortable and the menu is filled with classics, I chose the Greek meatballs served with Greek salad and Greek roasted potatoes. The meatballs were well cooked juicy and tender, the Greek salad was very pleasant but could have used more olives. The potatoes were well roasted and quite flavourful. My dining companion had the moussaka which was very well prepared, great texture and seasoning it was pronounced as the best they had tried. Well worth the trip and a definite repeat visit next trip.

1 Thank BagelAlberta_Canada
Edmonton, Canada
“Best Donair I've Ever Had”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Although for the price, it had better be.

Additionally, for the prices they're charging the restaurant could really use some better decor. But other than that one complaint our meal was fabulous. Fast and courteous service.

• Visited April 2012