“Excellent Greek food”

Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed August 1, 2012

This is quickly becomming our favorite Greek Restaurant in Edmonton
The food is delicious and tastes like your Greek Mama was cooking in the kitchen.
Every item we have tried has been delicious The dolmades are to die for and the Mousakka is huge and filling. Gigantes one of my favorite greek dishes is wonderful too. The location is a bit odd but well worth seeking out in the centre of Edmonton one block from City Centre mall.

1  Thank 10000elle

Reviewed July 16, 2012

My collegues and I visited this restaurant this month. I ordered the Stuffed Pepper which tasted like last weeks stuffed pepper. So not happy, it was OLD! Certainly not fresh and made that day or the day previously. Do not understand why restaurants serve unimpressive food to clients. Do they NOT want repeat customers...?

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Best Greek food I've ever had. We ordered baklava for dessert and it is HUGE!! So worth the cost and I am stuffed!

2  Thank Kochgrrl
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I stopped by one evening and had dinner here. The food was good, and the service was great! I found it to be a bit expensive, but not to the point that it was overpriced. The food portions were good sized, and tasted exactly like I was waiting for. I will come back again.

1  Thank RoamingVandal
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Great take out which was close to the hotel. good service :)

1  Thank Debbie F