“Wonderful Breakfast or Brunch.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Humpty's Family Restaurants
Ranked #1,846 of 2,555 Restaurants in Edmonton
Neighborhood: Summerlea
Neighborhood: Summerlea
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I could hardly move after my meal here. We called it brunch being too early for lunch and late for breakfast. I had a large vegetarian omelet with hot hash browns and a nice slice of orange. I think the variety of veges in the omelet were amazing.

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Took the family for breakfast here before hitting the WEM for some shopping. We ordered 2 specials and 3 meals from the kids menu. The food was okay and do was the service, but near the end of my meal I found a hair in my meal and it didn't look like it came from a head if you know what I'm saying. I advised the waiter to which he just smirked. I ended up paying an outrageous price for the breakfast with no form of concession for the hair in my meal...no tip was left obviously.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

The fish and chips tasted like they were pulled out of a box from the grocery store. The pulled pork appeared to be a small portion reheat in the microwave on a bed of rice. For the price, it is a terrible deal but I guess they have to pay the bills. On the upside the server was pleasant and helpful. Even her demeanor could not compensate for the food. I would have a hard time being hungry enough to eat at the Whyte Avenue Humpty's again. Too bad. I really wanted to like the place.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I had the Western Burger and fries and it was amazing. One of the best burgers I've has since I moved to Edmonton. The beef was delicious.
My boyfriend had the chicken parm. The chicken was really small and not crispy at all like like the menu had said.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We went to Humptyes for the third and final time this weekend. It was terrible. The sausages were so greasy, they literally exploded when you cut them, and even with the request for only a little bit of sauce, the eggs benedict was doused in so much of the fake butter flavoured sauce that I couldn't even eat it. And to stop that off, they still charged us per cup of coffee, even though most breakfast places include your coffee with your meal, as long as you're ordering breakfast.
On the plus side, the service was quick, and the restaurant itself was clean. Maybe it would be a better place to go for just bacon and eggs, or pancakes.

1  Thank morethanaspoonful