“My Favourite Kitchen”
Review of Hardware Grill

Hardware Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Hardware Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 2,439 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Contemporary, Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Corner of 97th Street & Jasper Ave
Description: Established in 1996, hardware grill is an A-list dining spot in Canada. It is a glorious setting for Chef / Owner Larry Stewart's progressive Canadian Cuisine, bold flavors, dramatic presentation, creative and whimsical prairie regional flavors, French influenced style, enthralling design and impeccable standards of service form the entire experience hardware grill. Local owners Melinda and Chef Larry Stewart have a hand picked brigade to offer culinary grace in an elegant casual setting with professional, convivial service.
“My Favourite Kitchen”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

If I had to choose one place for dinner this would be the one. The high standards are evident in the presentation, taste and atmosphere at my favourite restaurant. I've had very good food elsewhere in Edmonton, but when my friends and I want an extra special evening, this is where we want to come every time. We are planning to visit soon and I am just reminiscing about my past meals and can hardly wait. The scallops I enjoyed on my last visit were extraordinary and I've not yet been able to match this delicious appetizer.

• Visited May 2013

“Consistently Excellent”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The Hardware Grill has been on our top 10 restaurants in Edmonton for many years. The menu is always innovative and represents some of the best ingredients Alberta has to offer. The cooking is spot on and the service excellent. Enjoy a wonderful evening out!

• Visited October 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Wonderful restaurant for that special occasion.”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I love this place.....such a treat to eat there. The service is impecable and the wait staff extremely knowledgeable about the menu. The decor is unviting yet minimalist. Located in an old hardware store which us quite charming.

• Visited October 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Excellent venue for enjoying a great meal.”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The Hardware Grill is well respected due to its service, ambience and quality of food offerings. Guests are greeted and treated with an aim to ensure a wonderful evening with friends or family. I have been to the Hardware Grill a couple of times and always leave with the feeling that this was a great experience and a great evening. Pricing is reasonable for a high end restaurant with the reputation that they deserve.

• Visited November 2013
Victoria, Canada
“Great service, delicious food”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Visiting from out of town and the Grill was highly recommended by friends and TA. I loved the chèvre starter, could have just had two of those for dinner , but was glad I had ordered the rack of lamb - it was fantastic! Great service & atmosphere - we give this 10/10 !

Visited April 2014