“Appalling service”
Review of Earls

Earls
Ranked #660 of 2,762 Restaurants in Edmonton
Reviewed May 20, 2018

This restaurant rests on the laurels of its university location. After flying all day, we were starving and this is a local restaurant. There was barely anyone in the restaurant and it took 50 minutes to get 2 salad dishes and a hamburger; the chicken in the salad, the burger & yam fries were barely warm; the prep was not the issue, but the waiter was. Our waiter was never evident. Coffee arrived Luke warm and we had finished out meal before the waiter arrived to ask how it was. Not again

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I ordered a veggie burger and it was mediocre at best. My husband ordered a flatbread pizza which he said was fine. Our bill was over $40 before beverages. Not worth it.

I've had Earl's many times before but this visit was overpriced and unimpressive.

Reviewed February 13, 2018

I have eaten here many times over the years, it has always been consistent, good typical food but the service has always been very good. I met a friend for lunch yesterday, it was just that. I had a bacon cheddar burger, my friend the margarita pizza. Both were good. Our server was very good.

I do not go to Earls that often anymore, but when I do it is always reliable.

Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

Years ago used to be an earls fan. Not so much anymore. They have lost a lot of the "old favorites . Not a huge fan of all the new trendy dishes!!!!

Reviewed November 17, 2017

This location made it a fantastic option for our family to get a meal while staying at the U of A hospital recently and it was great. We had huge order with plenty of add-on's and take-off's and everything arrived correctly made! I had the biggest veggie burger you have ever seen, piled with guacamole, cheese, and crispy tortilla strips. It was absolutely delicious. The sweet potato fries were slightly under cooked but we are a fry family who shares, so I also had the garlic fries. You MUST like garlic to enjoy these fries because they are loaded with garlic and come with the most addictive garlic dip. The large caesar salad portion is a good size to share, although you may not want to because the dressing is lick the plate worthy. To top it off we split the chocolate lava cake which was the perfect ending to our celebration recovery dinner. Not too sweet if you keep the sauce on the side.