“Pre-concert eats” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Fort St. John, Canada
“Pre-concert eats”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

a great place to eat before any event at the Jube! A few appies, a few glasses of wine and you're set to enjoy a show.

Visited March 2014

Trieste, Italy
“Avoid”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

After a bad advice from my hotel receptionist, I had a late lunch here, so there were not many customers, and the service was quick and corteous. I had salmon with rice and asparagus, it was overcooked and dry. It arrived just a few minutes after my order, must have been a leftover from lunch time. I had a pint of pale ale that was kind of flavourless. This costed 35 dollars. There are much better options in the area, as I realized afterwards.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Edmonton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I haven't had such a bad experience in a long time”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

We were at Earl's on campus tonite.

The place was busy, but not packed.

First, one of my companions ordered extra alfredo sauce on her pasta. The pasta arrived without ANY sauce. It was promptly removed, and another one in its place soon after. This one had undercooked pasta and she shared that the sauce tasted like warm milk.

I ordered the soup. Mine arrived lukewarm at best, and was offered a new bowl. I received another bowl and while tasty, when I got to the bottom, I got a mouthful of cardboard - not sure what it was exactly.

Earl's used to have such a good reputation. I won't be going back there any time soon.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
London, United Kingdom
“Tasty curry, friendly service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

We came here as a fairly large group of people and enjoyed a lovely meal. Everyone enjoyed what they had, I had an Indian curry which was very tasty. I will be back for sure as the service was very friendly and quick. The location is ideal and there are plenty of exciting things on the menu to make you want to come back.

• Visited October 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Very good steak”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

This was our first night in Edmonton and we enjoyed the good food, pleasant staff and nice atmosphere.

Visited September 2013