“Good Choice for Sunday Brunch”
Review of Earls

Earls
Ranked #218 of 2,639 Restaurants in Edmonton
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Summerlea
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We thought we would try out their brunch menu. We were impressed with our creatively prepared dishes: Croque Madame and Chorizo & Mushroom Hash. Both were tasty and filling. The coffee was nice and strong. My husband enjoyed his large glass of OJ and cup of hot chocolate. The other items on the brunch menu look good as well. We must come back to try them out.

Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

Was invited for diner at earls. I was impressed at the location very nice yhe food was great and the services where ok
Gould recommend it

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Of the surrounding tables we were the first in and first ready to order by at least 10 minutes, but last serviced and served. Food was ok. Had to ask for the bill then waited at least another 15 minutes before getting up and getting it ourselves. Restaraunt was only 1/3 full. Probably wouldn't have been so bad if they didn't stand around talking to each other... Won't be returning

Reviewed October 7, 2013

If you like blackened steak then Earl's is the place. Lots to eat, great service. If there is one thing I wish Earl's would learn is to bake a potato. Mashed is okay, but a baked potato really makes a steak meal.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We went to Earls South Common, it was my first visit to the location and according to my guest it had a good atmosphere, she was right. We went to the lounge and found that the patio was full but the Hostesses gave us a chance to wait but recommended a good spot , we were next to the Servers station, great service and they assisted with a bottle of Red from Chile under the Bold and Juicy Category? We just wanted to talk and get to know each other better and the staff caught on and checked on us and never tried to get us out the door. after 2 appetizers, the prawn rolls and Fish Tacos (Excellent presentation and taste was really fresh), we capped it with Chocolate cake (not sure of the name), a great recommendation from the server. The food had just the right amount of spice (heat) and I found myself sweating but it was from my date because she was hot.