“great food..”

Ranked #263 of 2,503 Restaurants in Edmonton
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Summerlea
Reviewed August 18, 2013

this place has a wonderful atmosphere and the food is well put together. The waitresses always seem to go out of their way to make sure we as customers are happy and well fed.

There are newer reviews for Earls

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Stopped in at Earl's on Campus for lunch the weekend of August 10th. This place charges all the money so we expected the quality to match. Our burgers were tastless and really tough, like they were pre cooked and the onion rings that came with them (three) left a puddle of grease on the plate. The other couple comments matched ours, just not that good. Lunch for four was $102.00
plus tip with four beers. The only saving grace was our server she was excellent.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We went to Earls on jasper Avenue in downtown Edmonton. Recently renovated, beautiful decor and great service. Our family loved it. We enjoyed the atmosphere, the food and the service. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

4 of us went to Earls in Bourbon Street in the West Edmonton Mall. It was excellent! Loved the atmosphere there and the staff were super friendly. Only thing I can honestly complain about was the size of the table for 4 of us even though we were in a nice curved booth in the lounge area. We had to play around with our plates and drinks to make everything fit on the table without knocking anything off. But other than that.............no complaints.
We had calamari and chicken and wontons to start off with. They were all great. 3 of us had steaks as our main course and one had the Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad. Each of us ordered a different steak but we all agreed that they were amazing. It was definitely one of the best steaks I had ever eaten at a restaurant. And it was cooked exactly the way I liked it! For dessert we shared the Chocolate Sticky Toffee Pudding.....delicious! :)
We had 2 bottles of wine and beers with our meals so the overall bill was quite high but I feel it was definitely worth it for a nice night out with great food.
I would definitely go back to Earls if I had the opportunity.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I tend to return to a restaurant because I'm hungry for something on their menu, but Earl's offers lots of favourites . They have good soups and do interesting vegetable sides. The grilled vegetables they were offering over the summer were fantastic and I would order a side of them if they didn't already come with my sandwich or entree. I tend to eat at three different Earl's in the city and find them all excellent: the Tin Palace, the University, and White Mud and Calgary Trail location. And they're one of the few restaurants available after 9 or 10 pm.