“Decent size bar area but also offers a restaurant side where you can bring your children. X”

Earl's Kitchen + Bar
Ranked #991 of 2,416 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Bar, Canadian, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is fairly close to where we live so we go here (or order take out) a few times a year. This time a friend and I went for dinner before going to Rexall for a game. We went on the bar side (there is also a restaurant side too). We love the larger TVs (has been renovated in the past year or so) service is ok - we went on a Friday night - so it was packed, and at least 15+ waiting for tables on the restaurant side. I love a few of the appies so we ordered a few and just shared. Thai wings are by far one of the best in the city, plus we got the dynamite roll & Chili chicken appies. Always good & I have never been disappointed by those. Drinks were good - but took a while to get them (we had a few over the time we were there). We will return.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Corimarnell

“meh..”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Earls has no real identity. Its trendy and superficial. One week you'll find this, and the next week that, but it's never a good rendering of any variety of food, because it changes every week. But if you're looking for a noisy, fashionable meet-up with your j-crew of friends, this is your place!

Visited July 2012
Edmonton
“I love Earls - just keep coming back!”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We visit Earls often as I like the menu, the service, the atmosphere, the location and the reasonable prices! Quality of service and food are great and you leave feeling satisfied!

Visited February 2013
“Fast service”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I arrived late to meet with some family members for dinner
Our waiter somehow managed to get my meal to the table with all the other meals. I was so impressed and it was very tasty. Try the Kung Pow

Visited January 2013
“Great hang out place”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I like this place to hang out with family and friends. The food is great, but a little more heavy on the pocket. Its good customer service & atmospehere.