“It's Alright”
Review of Colours Restaurant

Colours Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Colours Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,793 of 2,555 Restaurants in Edmonton
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2011

I went with a group of friends for my birthday a few weeks ago.
We managed to get a table because someone didn't show up for their reservation. The staff was very accomodating to us, more people than I expected showed up and we were moved. The only thing was we were split into 3 tables because there isn't a space large enough for a group and you aren't allowed to push tables together.
Our food was ok, I didn't really like what I had but it wasn't bad food. I realize they're busy but the service was really slow.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 26, 2008

The only game in town at the track and they know it!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 17, 2007

Good food, and it's the only place to enjoy a night at the track from.