“3.5 - 4 out of 5”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Oliver
Cross street: 102 Street
Transit: The closest bus stop is 124 Street and 102 Avenue.
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We stayed away for a couple of years and have now been back twice in the past 6 months. The food is very good again and the service is generally improving, although our waitress last week was blundering and awkward. We will try again, because it holds such promise.

1  Thank albertasn0wbird

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This restaurant is small and cozy and was perfect for our friends' day out. The food was excellent , very tasty, with great presentation and the service was good. I had the pasta entrée with light curry sauce which I definitely will have again! The only complaint is that there are two many tables squeezed into this small space, so it is not as private as I would like.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

relaxing atmosphere .good food.good service.limited parking.look forward to returning soon.............

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Cafe de Ville is a quaint little restaurant on 124 street in Edmonton. I found the service ok but the restaurant was very crowded and the tables too close to each other. The temperature of the restaurant rose as more people came in. This made us very uncomfortable. The salad and the main course was very good, but I was disappointed in the Bread Pudding I ordered for dessert. Unfortunately, I will not be going back.

1  Thank Yvonne K
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Our dinner her was fabulous in every way, right down to the last bite of chocolate bacon (!) creme brûlée.

The menu has all the elements of traditional fine dining, blended with creative options that keep up with food trends of the day. We loved our experience at this restaurant, and plan to eat here again.

1  Thank TobyLauren