“Small restaurant ,Big flavour”
Review of Tasty World

Tasty World
Ranked #1,497 of 2,498 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is just a little restaurant in a strip mall. We have done lots of take- out here but recently stopped after shopping and dined in. It only seats about 32 people. It is neat and clean and the service was good. We opted for a combo dinner for two. Do not miss the ginger chicken, I am sure it must be their signature dish. We had an appetizer, 3 main courses, fried rice , and we each had a glass of wine- all for about $35.00. The quality of food was very good and it was nicely prepared.

There are newer reviews for Tasty World

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a small cosy restaurant. Hot and Sour Soup is one of my favorites. This restaurant makes the best I have ever tasted. In addition their meals are very tasty and nice presentation. The prices are reasonable.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

We ordered food from here on Friday and the Shangai Noodles was so bad, it tasted bitter. I think they dumped a bottle of soy sauce or whatever sauce they use. And we barely had noodles in there it was mostly cabbage! We don't eat cabbage here, we felt ripped off.

We also ordered the Teriyaki beef and we barely had any beef in there, mostly onions and celery! The ginger beef was okay, we were very disappointed, especially since it is so close to where we live. The value is okay, average Chinese food prices, they were also fast delivering the food.

Reviewed February 21, 2011

This restaurant is great for take-out. The food is always high quality - no gristley meat! Have gotten food from here more than once and the quality is consistent. Pretty great prices too!

Reviewed November 30, 2010

I ate there one Friday night and my friend and I had HORRIBLE food poisoning. I was ill for 3 days and even took a trip to the hospital.

We looked under health act and they have multiple fails since 2007