“Super food!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Vermilion, Canada
“Super food!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

If you love seafood, this is the place to eat. Their food is to die for!! The service was very good as well. Often you will have a half hour to an hour wait. You leave your name and they give you a buzzer that buzzes when your table is ready.

Visited August 2013

Edmonton
“Going downhill”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Used to love coming here for a nite out, just recently left and may not come back. It was almost empty but took forever to get a waitress for a drink order. The table they sat is in the order has windows beside and behind it, and approximately 8 flies buzzing around inside. When we asked to move it seemed like it was a hassle, but there was a lot of empty tables and I'm not eating with flies all over. Even the inner table we were moved to had flies buzzing. Honestly, hang a fly strip overnight or invest in a rolled up piece of paper. Don't even get me started on the state of the women's bathroom.

Edmonton, Canada
“all you can eat shrimp”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

this was very good... the waitress was very good and did her job super. The bathrooms were very taken care of as well. The whole atmosphere of the restaurant was excellent. I so cant wait till all you can eat shrimp is back

• Visited September 2012
Trail, British Columbia, Canada
“First experience at a Red Lobster!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This was our first experience at any
red Lobster. We have been waiting all week to go. I decided to read some reviews before we went, and some weren't very good. I almost decided not to go. But, I decided that I would make up my own mind, and I am glad I did!! The service was exceptional, our waitress, Sue, was attentive, and the food was amazing!!!

Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada
“Well, We won't be back, Ever!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My Husband and I took our visiting Daughter and her fiancée to the location on 170th Street in Edmonton, as she has been looking forward to it since her last visit, and we had a great meal there about 8 Mts ago.
We arrived and were seated quickly, and buns came out right away. I ordered Tea and took 4 attempts (peppermint, orange Pico, green and regular) to get an Earl Gary tea bag., It wasn't till my husband got his salad (appetizers were good, hot and tasty) and noted a large Roman heart in his bowl, the waiter just laughed when it was brought to his attention so a manager was called. He offered a new salad but my husband was ok with not getting a new one. The manager arranged for my proper tea at that time as well.
My diner arrived and the grilled stake and chicken from the build your own combo (as they ran out of salmon) came out first I shocked the chicken breast was a flat white tasteless piece of chicken with no sauce or seasoning looked like a shoe heal, and the stake ordered medium rare came out very well done. We brought this to the waiters’ attention and this time within 4 minutes, a beautiful stake arrived cooked to perfection both with temp and seasoning (How can two pieces of meat from the same kitchen be so polar opposite). But when the lobster on the ultimate combo platters was tasted on all three platters it was so salty it was barely edible and mostly left on the plates. As it wasn’t worth calling anyone back, the shocking caliber of food to this point on our entrees was abysmal, and we just decided to leave.

Our bill with 2 drinks and including the small discount given by management was still over $150 and we would have enjoyed any 30$ A&W or McDonalds meal much more then what we had there. I sent a complaint to head office giving them a chance to respond to the incident before I submitted this, as i felt it only fair to print any response from them as-well, but as none was forth coming this is all i can tell you!
This was the last visit we will make to this restaurant chain! What a disappointment!!

2 Thank Lori B