“The best pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza, Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

A friend and & went here for a steak lunch. Steaks are always cooked the way you ask, if you order a bake potato they do table side toppings (butter, sour cream, bacon & green onions) - a very nice touch. Salad that comes with it is very basic (ours was still quite wet from being washed). Plus I ordered a to go pizza - my husbands favorite place for pizza. They are VERY good but to add a topping - way too $ to add a basic topping like mushrooms. The place is quite dated and needs to be upgraded - but it is full all the time every day so many would not be happy if they closed for a much need facelift.

2  Thank Corimarnell
There are newer reviews for Coliseum Pizza & Steak

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I've only been to this restaurant once, and only on the recommendation of a close friend. The part of town it's located in is kinda shady, but the steak that we had was really good and perfectly cooked. I will definitely consider it again.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Went with girl friend off a review from this site . We both enjoyed steak sandwichs with a starter of fresh ceaser salad and my girl friend enjoyed beef barly soup.. price was a bit high of 20.00 bucks per plate offered was a home cut fries or baked potato. I would go again .parking was great at 3 pm on a long weekend ..I hope this review inspired someone to try ..

Reviewed March 28, 2013

We ordered three pizza's to take out as lunch for the crew setting up the pool at the Edmonton Pet Expo. The pizza was quite tasty and had a good amount of toppings, and was enjoyed by all. We will definitely consider ordering again the next time we are in the area, or maybe even actually stop in and sit down and eat for a change

Reviewed March 25, 2013

My brother and I flew to Edmonton to see the Blues play the Oilers on 3/23/13. We wound up stopping at the Coliseum and managed to get seated despite not having reservations. I ordered a pepperoni pizza and when it came the server apologized about the fact that the cook "went crazy" and put too much cheese on it, and offered to have it redone. Personally, I don't think "pizza" and "too much cheese" don't really belong in the same sentence. When the server came back to check I told her it was just fine and ordered another beer. She brought the beer and said it was no charge. My brother ordered a lean beef and mushroom pizza but got a lean beef and onion pizza. Now, that wouldn't be a big deal to 99.9973% of the population (I've done the research and can back those numbers up) but he pulled each onion out like it was a hair. He actually really enjoyed the pizza (sans onions) but he did ask the server if those were Canadian mushrooms. Overall a very good place.