“Take out Pizza quite good”

Coliseum Pizza & Steak
Ranked #66 of 2,623 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Pizza, Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We ordered three pizza's to take out as lunch for the crew setting up the pool at the Edmonton Pet Expo. The pizza was quite tasty and had a good amount of toppings, and was enjoyed by all. We will definitely consider ordering again the next time we are in the area, or maybe even actually stop in and sit down and eat for a change

Reviewed March 25, 2013

My brother and I flew to Edmonton to see the Blues play the Oilers on 3/23/13. We wound up stopping at the Coliseum and managed to get seated despite not having reservations. I ordered a pepperoni pizza and when it came the server apologized about the fact that the cook "went crazy" and put too much cheese on it, and offered to have it redone. Personally, I don't think "pizza" and "too much cheese" don't really belong in the same sentence. When the server came back to check I told her it was just fine and ordered another beer. She brought the beer and said it was no charge. My brother ordered a lean beef and mushroom pizza but got a lean beef and onion pizza. Now, that wouldn't be a big deal to 99.9973% of the population (I've done the research and can back those numbers up) but he pulled each onion out like it was a hair. He actually really enjoyed the pizza (sans onions) but he did ask the server if those were Canadian mushrooms. Overall a very good place.

Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

I dropped in for their very popular Steak Sandwich before a Paul McCartney concert. It was very good as always. Fellows I was with had the lasagna and spaghetti.They seemed to be very happy with their choice. Their caesar salad was also very good. I can't comment on the deserts as we were all too full to partake. The restaurant is very good at pumping people thru so you can make the concerts ext , without feeling rushed. A great way to start an evening out!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Before going to an Oiler game a great way to start the night is to have a fantastic meal at the Coliseum Steak and Pizza! The food is always GREAT- if you like steak, pasta, lasagna or something lighter. The service is always friendly and quick. A added bonus is you can walk to Rexall Place IF you are lucky enough to have a ticket to an Oiler game!

Even if you are not going to the game - go and enjoy a great meal!

Reviewed December 14, 2012

We have been going to Coliseum Steak and Pizza for over 30 years and we can honestly say we have never had a bad meal there. This place is also a favourite of many our family and friends and we have celebrated many a happy occassion there. The steak is always done to perfection and the salads are awesome. First class service all the time.